When you receive funds from out of India, these will be credited to your account in Indian currency. Your banker will arrange for a certificate (FIRC) which contains the following details : original currency / equivalent indian currency / transferor bank etc., As a procedure, this Certificate will come to the address of the account holder. In case if you dont receive, you can contact the banker ( concerned executive who looks after RBI ) related works, for this. In some cases this is required to file with R.B.I and hence it is the duty of the Banker ( Authorised Dealer) to arrange for this Certificate. It comes normally within a perid of 15 days from the date of credit of funds to your accoount.

Our well experienced staff members can take up your Foreign Money Receipt For Allotment related legalities from start to finish in a very professional manner, and make the whole process as comfortable as a breeze for you. Furthermore, if you have any queries pertaining to the process in general or related to your business in particular, our executives can respond to them proficiently. So what are you waiting for? Just give us a call, or fill up our contact form, and our executives will gladly assist you further.

Contact Us