Once a Company (Private/Public) is registered with the Registrar of Companies, there could be instances wherein specific Company information needs to be updated with the ROC. A company can intimate changes among managing director, directors, manager and secretary of a company by filing Form 32 with ROC within 30 days from date of such change takes place. In order to change company name, Form 1A is required to file for name approval. After the name gets approved, applicant is required to file form 23 (necessary resolution for alteration of MOA and AOA) and form 1B to give effect to change in name. In case company wants to change its registered office within local limits of the same city or place, intimation regarding the same has to be filed in Form 18. Similarly, if company wishes to shift or change its registered office outside local limits of city, town or village, Form 23 and Form 18 are required to be filed to ROC to give effect to such change.

Our well experienced staff members can take up your Old Records Updation related legalities from start to finish in a very professional manner, and make the whole process as comfortable as a breeze for you. Furthermore, if you have any queries pertaining to the process in general or related to your business in particular, our executives can respond to them proficiently. So what are you waiting for? Just give us a call, or fill up our contact form, and our executives will gladly assist you further.

Contact Us